Saturday, December 13, 2008

Catching up on the past events...






Here are a few pictures of our field trip with Brody. Scott actually got to attend so that was a great surprise for our son, and I truely enjoyed having him along for our day of fun.Then there was Rileys birthday, we had his 6th bday party at grandmas and papas and had a spiderman theme with a bouncer and balloons...He had plenty of fun and friends to entertain which is what he and his dad love to do...Along with halloween the month of October was full of events...We shared the holiday with our family and friends by trick or treating, we had all sorts of costumes..I think we had batmans, pirates,skeletons, transformers, hillbillys and plenty more...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I saw your question on my blog about the farmers market. I got these at the Alabama State Farmers Market. It is I-65 North of Bham (I think your way) I believe it is the Finley Exit. You would get off the exit from Cullman and turn right (I think) and it is down on the right. When you go into the main entrance if you go as far to the back as possible there are several Mexican men that have areas set up and they are much much cheaper and very friendly. If you have any more questions about it you can email me at amyjanecook at gmail dot com. hope this helps. I also see that you have all boys as well!! What a blast.

Blog Archive