Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brody's 4k SC Christmas Program 2008





The Christmas season has now come and gone with it a lot of activities and pictures. After our move to Cullman we prepared Brody to be a Shepard and at last minute I found out I was to supply the costume after a meltdown and a few panicked phone calls we were okay. Thanks to Lisa at church and our friend Mary we had a complete Shepard boy I think he had the best costume there,but I am a little partial.. He prepared us by singing his song over and over again to the extent his brothers learned his song and that's what he claimed it to be his song that they shouldn't be able to sing it..I guess he is finally trying to distinguish himself from his brothers and be a little individual...So here it goes Baby Jesus baby Jesus Please don't cry please don't cry, don't you know we love, don't you know we love, PLEASE DON'T CRY very loudly I might add....He participated and sang his little heart out I would display pictures of the program but we were in the very back and were not the best quality. God Bless.

No comments:

Blog Archive