Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Riley Christmas Party @ Hayden Mrs.Tuck's Class




Well I honestly do not believe we could have been blessed more through a teacher, the comfort and love she besowed upon Riley was so wonderful. I felt at total peace everyday he was with her and now that we were able to finally celebrate together for the kid christmas party, I feel futher in love with the woman I would call my sister in christ. She has such love for each one of her students and I am in awe of her and would have loved for Riley to have been able to finish out his first year of school with her as his teacher, but unfortunately that was the one bad thing about our move. I'm sure his new teacher will be wonderful and I will grow to love and trust her with my child but I will always miss Mrs. Tuck... and so will Riley..She gave Riley the class letter from the North Pole and I cried and she begged me to stop because I was making her cry... I put a few pictures of Riley and his friends.. I think they were Timothy, Leah, Haliey and Felicity...

No comments:

Blog Archive