Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's a wrap.... At least it is for spring break!

Well I know it is ridiculous but this wraps up are spring break week!! I know it's late, you ask why even have it when we literally only have three school weeks left for the school year! Their reasoning was test scores but I'm afraid the kids brains were totally fried while testing I know at least this momma, teacher and wife's brains were not functioning, my entire body was in survival mode and it was barely coasting.. So I can say better late than never ill take it when I can get it I guess I don't have a choice in the matter so I might as well get over myself ha!! See I work for a private church preschool but we follow the Cullman City's school schedule which makes my life's easier considering the boys go to city schools.. It's been a blessing working this year after being home for ten+ years and I'm loving being out of the house but guys my house is not going to survive next year, you see I'm only teaching two to three days a week right now and on my off days I keep my girlfriends kids for her at my house but I'm barely treading water now, with laundry, ball season and dinner which I never cook who would be there to eat it not us! Oh well something has to give and for now it has to be the house which if you knew me it is not an easy task somedays I want to hyperventilate and run out screaming, I don't but some days I do just leave because I'm overwhelmed and need to call in the reinforcement aka(hubby) he's a real life saver most of the time... Oh well here's the kicker next year I go back full time which I'm excited about but nervous my family will take of residence else where because they don't like messes but also don't like to clean.. I take that back if the hubs has time he loves to help out and Brody are middle child loves helping with whatever task your doing!! He's gonna be a big help when little sis gets here from China and I also think Riley and Emerson will step up to they're all excited to have gotten are first call from our SW yesterday.. Me to this momma is tickeled pink and can not wait to be matched.. Here's to the future may God give us strength and mercy through this process!! Then to add to the caus we call life, are house is on the market so we've been on the search for a house in the city limits with more bedrooms, pray friends please pray we put in a offer and haven't sold our home that makes this momma nervous but I'm just trying to give it to God and let him decide and wrestle with the decision! It would give us a lot more room see now we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath with about 2 acres of land and the house we put an offer on has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and we plan to turn one of the bedrooms into the laundry because the hook ups are in the basement which I hate.. I have good reason on my hind end massive bruises from falling down them, its lovely and sore I'd show you but it's to close to the crack ha!! I don't have a modest bone in my body since having kids and could honestly be just as comfortable naked as fully dressed but the boys think I'm crazy and so I have to hide ha ha.. Don't want to scar my boys for life you know. Well I can say this we've done nothing productive all week but have played and relaxed at the house and around town we call it are staycation and it's becoming are ultimate favorite there's no packing involved or stressing over $!!! So today were enjoying are last day of fun before the week starts back!! As they say in the movies it's a wrap!

No comments:

Blog Archive