Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Official....

Yes for those of you who are unaware it's official....what's official you ask? Well we've finally made the first step and have turn in our application to adopt with Lifeline Children's Services! Can I tell you how excited I am to make it official it already seems real and it's just the start of our journey to adopt our daughter from China. I mailed in our packet yesterday and of course had to overnight it, then today I missed our very first phone call from the agency but luckily they reached Scott and he handled the first of many mistakes I'm sure I'll make! Ha we forgot to put our names on our personal testimonies really what were we thinking..Oh well if that's the worst of what I mess up on I'll be doing great in my book!! As I sit here typing were enjoying a quiet evening at home, due to the lovely rain,ball was canceled for the night..Can I get a hip hip hooray? I needed this night off and time to just relax with the boys and zone out while they enjoy the movie Adventures of Tin Tin. It's allowed me to catch up on reading blogs, cook dinner(yes I cooked), and actually attempt to blog today. Don't get me wrong I'm loving ball season but with three boys playing and three teams that means three different ballparks, times and equipment and I'm struggling keeping this act afloat. Thanks to my hubby for being such a trooper and never complaining about ballpark duty!! You are my rock and comfort. I can't imagine it yet but I do know that in twelve to fifteen months we will have our daughter home.. The thought alone makes me smile. I'm going to try my best to be positive and continue to pray that God gives me strength and patience thru this process of adoption. We are a family of five but will be a family of six, how exciting soon we will have a daughter, another blessing from God. I long for the day we get her referral and actually get to meet her! Until then I've got three boys that keep me on my toes and running! God bless and good night all!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Yeah! Girls are so much different than boys and so much fun for moms, in particular. There's nothing like my girls telling me how cute my outfit looks or how skinny I look (even if that's not really the case) Oh and they love to shop. I'll stop now. I'm so excited for you!

Meagan said...

Thanks so much Suzie I'm already tickled pink and we've just begun but I'm confident this is what God has planned for us and our boys so I might as well enjoy ever moment!! I love keeping up with your precious family and the blessings the Lord has given you and your hubs!!

Blog Archive