Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lazy Night

So it has been a rough go for the past couple of days a awful nasty bug hit my poor little man Brody on tuesday. Luckly the bad stuff only lasted a few hours but man does it put you on edge! He was fine the net day and eating I was so afraid to feed him anything and he wouldn't have it, he wanted poptarts, bananas, along with ABC soup with meatballs somehow that just didn't sound like a great idea to me but he was good! I sent him on to school today since it had been 24 hours since his vomiting and he was okay unti he at lunch or didn't eat as his wonderful teacher said....she personally called me to tell me she thought he was not up to finishing the day and let me talk to my baby on the phone! He wanted me to come get him and he wasn't playing at recess so I rushed to his school where he informed me that he had drank chocolate milk I think that put the rest of the afternoon in the dump...He didn't get sick but he came home and stayed still on the couch for the whole afternoon until his brothers got home and he decided he was okay enough to play Super Mario Bro on the Wii! I had been at the school all morning volunteering in my older sons class for timed reading as I do every Tuesday and Thursday and had check on Brody often and he had been fine..so now the decision of what to do about tomorrow in all intense and purpose he is okay I think he will just get fatigued again...they only give you so many days for parent notes and I hate to take him to the doctor just to get something else..I know you other moms know just what I mean who want to pay a co-pay to get another sickness when you know your child has a stomach bug...Oh well I hope everyone had a good day and evening and God Bless !! We have a lot to do this weekend between two basketball games and baseball evaluations for Riley we have a jam pack day Saturday, them we plan on celebrating my sisters fiance's 30th birthday that night.. SO good night all I'm gonna go to bed now!

No comments:

Blog Archive