Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Dear belated Christmas Pic's




Here are just a few of our Christmas morning its a wonderful photo op for bad hair dos! No really we have a tradition that if possible both my husbands parents and my mother stay the night to awake in the wee early morning hours to watch our crazy yet awesome sons dig in to the presents! We love they love it and the kids love it and I fix my famous cheesy ham and potato casserole and eat way to much, making it even harder to get out of the house and make our rounds to all the family! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year...I believe God has brought 2010 for us to make changes to exult him our heavenly father here on earth to the lost and troubled! We enjoyed a nice dinner out on Valentine's Day courtesy of my loving father-in-law who is by far the best father I've ever had and I love him and my entire family dearly! We are approaching our ten year anniversary and my loving and doting husband splurge and had my existing diamonds added to another to match in the lovely past present and future setting....I love it!!!! You see I haven't had my wedding rings on since the last trimester of my pregnancy with Riley and he was seven in October so it is truly a delight and privilege to wear it with honor!


No comments:

Blog Archive