Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Dear Riley


Oh what a anxious and heavy heart I have carried for the past few days, it seems each day seemed worse and hard to ignore. My dear son started a new school today with no tears from him, but plenty from me as I left him again in the hands of a stranger his new teacher..It was pouring down rain all night and all day so far flooding are drive and with umbrellas in tow we took first his brother to school and then himself. I and his baby brother Emery walked him in and neither me nor Emery really wanted to leave him...I tried to get a wave as he sat down with the other students but with no response and we slowly left. As we drove home I prayed to my heavenly father to make this transition as easy as possible for my Riley and myself... Please if you read this pray for the teacher and students he is with that they accept him and love him as we do and pray for his nervous energy... Thanks for your support..

4 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Oh how my heart ached when I read your post! This is how I felt when my only son started kindergarten months ago. I can only imagine what a transition this would be to change from one school to another.

I am praying that God's hand will be upon his teacher and that he will be welcomed with open arms into a peaceful and friendly environment. And also for comfort in Mommy's heart! I hope he has a great day.

Glad to find another Mommy blogger from Alabama! My son's name is Brody, also! May God bless you and your beautiful family.

Meagan said...

Thanks it was definantely harder than I had anticipated and I appreicate your prayers...I love your blog site, your little man is so cute....

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

I think Super B's mom, you, and I need to have a prayer circle where we all pray for each other! :)

Kindergarten is SO TOUGH sometimes.

Welcome to Alabama, btw... :)

Meagan said...

Thanks for the welcome and I agree we need to pray for all our boys, I'd love your help. Hope your doing well and your precious little ones.

Blog Archive