Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wow where did the years go??

I'm serious friends if I'd waited just a few weeks to make a post it would have been over three years since my last post! Seriously time has flown and so much has changed I didn't know whether to start a new blog or just to try and pick up where I left off! We currently are still only a family of five only older and bigger and busier then ever. We've not been able to follow through with a international adoption but have recently hen through GPS glasses with our local DHR. Since are last post we've gained extended family and lost dear loved ones. The most influential person we've lost has been my father in law. June 27th will be a year and in some ways it seems it's only been a day! There have been so many emotions we know he's with his Heavenly Father and in the best health ever, no pain, no sorrow, but we all miss him! So many stories to share and memories to be recorded and not forgotten. He was my father figure sine we married when we were young and my father had been absent since I was like 10. My sons have no clue how lucky they are to have a father, that's present and loving. Let alone a believer in our Heavenly Father, and who has a personal relationship with Christ. I feel so torn in what to tell you and how to catch you up! The boys are now 12, 10 ,and 9! They all enjoy playing football and the two youngest swim on our local swim team. Riley just finished spring training for middle school football, yes I said middle school(pause) do you know how old I feel to have a upcoming middle schooler! Yikes! The younger two Brody and Emerson are now swimming for the spring and summer that makes for a busy summer! We have enjoyed swimming and with my work schedule as a preschool teacher we've made it work. They both swim after school for now until schools out and summer season begins! Then the early morning practices start and hopefully this old lady can get in the gym! I've fallen apart since I last posted and have had multiple blocks and physical therapy sessions for neck and back from a incident a few years back. So trying to join the old ladies in the pool for water therapy and hopefully regain some strength. Oh and there's more to come soon we will have puppies! Yes you heard me puppies are two precious Golden's have been busy obviously. Keep you ear out if you know of anyone interested! 

No comments:

Blog Archive