Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year...New Goals!!!

Well as you can see I lead a pretty busy life and the boys seem to take over every aspect so I am attempting to do more this year. More for God, more for my hubby(Scott), more for our boys, and more for me! As for the me part that includes: blogging, and running so far and maybe more reading if I can find time! I also want to be better a capturing our families daily and weekly activities on camera, it seems the only time I pull out the camera is a special events which don't take me the wrong way is ok but I would like more candid pictures and recordings as my dear hubby would say! We are trying to take time for each other and to even start running together I am excited but he is a whole lot faster than me and I am about a foot shorter so our strides are a bit different!! I recently started training for my first 5K and will be running in the Frosty 5K here in the lovely city of Cullman on Jan 8th so say a prayer because if your a mom you know things aren't the same as they were before kids...at least when it comes to running! I would love to continue running if my body will allow it as I am really starting to enjoy it besides the fact that it has been slightly colder than normal and I have never ran outside in the winter so this could be interesting!! Stay tuned or be afraid be very afraid lol!!

No comments:

Blog Archive