Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back Again....Yes for real!

Well to start off a lot of time has past since I have blogged and a lot has gone on! Just as in many of your lives we stay busy with our boys and their schooling and practices (oh don't forget the games) for different sports ....I honestly don't know what I would do with all the time I would have if they weren't part of my life, but thank God that he had his hand in building our lives together..... All three boys are in school so car pooling is lovely, you know trying to make it from one school to the next in traffic ( yes Cullman has traffic to all of you big city dwellers).... Emery only goes part time so we have our special days together still they are few and far between and soon will be gone, as he will be turning four in late March and is so independent it makes me crazy! He won't allow anyone to call him a baby and oh how I still want him to be as he is the last of our brewed...that is unless the Lord opens a door for adoption, anyone who is willing to say a prayer in that department for us would be so gracious. I have been in Cullman for over a year now and really enjoy the company of my new friends who make me feel like I've known them for years....We have visited a couple of churches in search of a new home church so that the boys can grow up with their classmates and be able to share with their fellow brothers and sisters of Christ! We miss our family being close and they try to visit with the boys and us as much as possible and they almost always make special events as games and such. I am starting to run and am really enjoying it but it has its challenges ,for me but my goal is to work through them so that I can reach or even pass my goal! Well I know I haven't filled you in on everything but I'm gonna try to make it a goal to blog at least once a week so that I won't feel guilty if I can't do it everyday sometimes there is not enough hours in the day without it.....

No comments:

Blog Archive