Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning!





Well we spent Christmas eve with Scott's family at his Maw maw's house and had a wonderful Paula Dean HAM!! So good and Key Lime pie yes I have gained like 15 pounds this Christmas I guess that was my present to my family because they all said I looked sick before...LOL Except now nothing fits.. The kids were great together Riley adores Emelisa and Aalyiah,Scott's brother and sister-in-law (Micheal and Brenda).. He wants a baby girl as bad as I do.... Maybe one day soon we will get her son.. The boys got army tanks, guns, sword and skateboards and trains so they were happy. I got the cutest yellow throw, it looks like a cable knit sweater. Also we enjoyed the company of our family and being stuck close together with all of them.
Christmas eve night we all stayed at our house I mean everyone it seemed, Scott's mom and dad, Aunt Jeanne and my mom and sister all crashed around two when Santa made it safely in bed. We watched a Christmas story and we ate cheese dip and treats Jeanne had prepared... Christmas morning came early around 7 am I think and the boys tore in to everything and were all excited about their new toys that Santa had brought. God Bless you all and I hope your Christmas was a blessing. Myself and Scott didn't exchange gifts we celebrated our new house and the meaning it gave us. Don't worry our parent wouldn't let us go without his parents got us PJ's and house shoes and a gorgeous rug for the den and my mom gave us money to spend on stuff we need for our new house. In the next blog I'll tell you what all we got...

No comments:

Blog Archive