Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mercy and peace...

Mercy and peace is what my heavenly father has given me...Something I have tried and tried to deny all along thinking I was not able to accept it..He has told us to ask him and we will receive and I still fight myself to let go of control, why I do not know because we have never been in control God is... In the past week I have gone from a scared woman who couldn't function to a woman and mother who realize God is in control and I am here to do his work and to nurture and teach my children...his word.Honestly Saturday was a day of acceptance and realizing what he can and will do for our family.Financially we are in a bind and with three small boys and a household to take care of I am realizing that we will make it through his mercy not our works.. We have tried to do what we thought we wanted and what we thought was right for our family all along not really including God's plan for our family, and from last week forward we will not look back and we will take his plan and put it in action as he shows us the path.. Please pray that we will follow him to the end.

No comments:

Blog Archive